In recent months, file download restrictions on Google Drive cannot be overcome by the old way or by copying files to drive. I think many netizens are confused when experiencing this problem now.
But don’t be disappointed because the old way doesn’t work anymore. There is a new way that sogellizer.uk found and this is fairly powerful to bypass the limits of downloading Google Drive.
Because of how to bypass this latest Google Drive download limit using a third-party site, so I recommend that you use Gmail that is not important or creates a new account since it requires login authentication before using the Google Drive Bypass service.
Okay no need to make small talk, I assume you already have a Gmail account that can be used to authenticate logins to third parties and make sure this email doesn’t save important data!
Latest Way to Bypass Google Drive Download Limit
1. First, you have to login in to the browser using Gmail that is not important.
2. Access the Google Drive Bypass page and log in using your Gmail / Google account.
3. After successfully logging in you will see a page with a column to attach a link from Google Drive. Paste the Google Drive link that you want to download but is restricted.
PS: You can check or not the “Gunakan Storage Team Drive?” Section. But my suggestion is not to check it.
4. Click Bypass and wait a few moments for the original link to appear.
5. After the link appears, you can click it directly to download.
Congratulations! Now you can download any file from Google Drive that is restricted.